Injectable Facial Fillers
Fillers are the other half of the beautiful "soft lift," in which Botox® and fillers rejuvenate the features without surgery.
Refine uses only FDA-approved hyaluronic acid fillers; the clinic does not use semi-permanent or permanent fillers.
Hyaluronic acid is a sugar particle found in the body for hydration purposes. Medical hyaluronic acid is manufactured in a laboratory under sterile conditions.
Safe And Comfortable Treatments Using Hyaluronic Acid Fillers :
- Hand rejuvenation (softening the transitions around veins and tendons)
- Restoring lost volume in face
- Softening or filling marionettes
- Jawline (evening proportions)
- Marionettes [lines below lip corners]
- Lips (either volume or restoration of surface texture)
- Nasolabial lines between nose and mouth
- Mid-cheek volume restoration
- Tear trough [under the eye]
- Dark circles under eyes
- Non-surgical nose correction [blending / softening]
- Chin augmentation
- Deep frown creases
Fineline treatments require sophisticated injection techniques and proper product selection. Robyn excels at both.
For a smooth recovery time, Refine's clients are given pre-and post-treatments with ice and remedies to reduce swelling and bruising.
As a testament to Robyn's exceptional skill with injectables, the manufacturer of the industry's leading injectable filler chose Robyn's work to be featured in a national campaign for their product, selecting her clients Before/After profile from cosmetic clinics nationwide.
Refine clients tend to be noticed - in the nicest way.